| A few weekends ago Travis and I went out on a mommy and daddy date night to the Maroon 5 and Train concert at the Woodlands Pavilion. It was such a great concert and nice to get dressed up and go out together just the two of us. We are blessed to have friends and family that have offered to watch Skyler for a few hours so that Travis and I can get out together but our little man is still having a HARD time sleeping through the night so usually we choose sleep over going out. But I do miss doing the things we used to do together before baby came along and I think its important that we make an effort to do these things with each other and dont loose sight of the love for each other that made us decide to bring this little guy into the world in the first place. |
No comments:
Post a Comment