Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter!!

Travis and I went back down to the Valley to celebrate Easter with my family. It was a great weekend overall. We had a chance to have another ultrasound done to see our baby, attend my cousin Bianca's son Kade's baptism, relax by the pool and just hang out and and spend time with the family. The 6 hour drive to and from the valley is getting a little tough on me though. I think that will definitely be the last time we'll be making the trip down there before our son arrives. I started thinking about that yesterday before we left and got a little teary eyed! Our little boy will be here before we know it!
Travis has a way with kids. Its one of the things that made me fall in love with him. I loved hearing him talk about and seeing him play with his niece and nephew when we first started dating. Both of them love their uncle Travis to pieces. I think children sense his kind heart. Bianca's son Kade would smile and giggle every time Travis would hold him or play with him. Both Travis and  I cant wait till he's holding our little boys face in his hands! Won't be long now!

My cousin Bianca and her beautiful little boy on the day of his Baptism, 4-23-11.

My Mom, Father Sam, Kade, Kevin and Bianca

Travis holding my belly.

Travis and I. Happy Easter!!!

My Mom is the cheeriest happiest person. She makes me laugh more than any other person on the planet. She's my best friend and I love her. Here she is wearing her cute daisy hat and bunny shirt for Easter! When I woke up on Easter morning and saw her I instantly got a big smile on my face and was happy the rest of the day :)

My mom lives on a little ranch with quiet a few animals. We have horses, cows, donkeys, dogs, birds and recently she has acquired a couple goats and several rabbits. Tucker had a blast playing with all the animals. The bunny hopped right over to him and gave him a kiss right on the nose!

No comments:

Post a Comment