Skyler and I had our 32 week Dr. apt last Wednesday. The doctor said everything looks great and appears to be right on track. Yay! We also got to do a 3rd trimester ultrasound! Skyler was weighing in at an impressive 4lbs 4 oz and was in the 62 percentile. I was so hoping to get a few good US pics to get a glimpse of what our little man might look like. Unfortunately, baby refused to cooperate and the best we got was a cute pic of his little foot. Travis wasn't able to make it to this appointment with me because of work but our close family friend said that he would do another ultrasound for us over the Easter weekend so that Daddy could see his baby boy one last time before he arrives! We were sooooo excited! And we got a beautiful profile pic of our son!!! I was amazed at how much this little baby has grown in 32 weeks. He amazes me so much every single day by how strong he's getting. Those kicks and rolls are really getting intense, but I love every single second of it. Its such a joy and a privilege for me to get to experience being pregnant with him. I'm doing my best to take it all in and enjoy every single moment of it. My love for this precious life inside of me is overwhelming. His father and I love him so much!
 |
| This was our very first ultrasound picture taken of Skyler at 7 weeks GA. Only just the size of a poppy seed. |
 |
| And here he is now!!!!! Isn't he just amazing!!! Look how much he's grown! This is the first glimpse of our son's adorable little face! His hands were covering his face the entire time but he moved them just slightly and we were able to capture this image! I am soooo inlove. I stare at this picture all day! So grateful his daddy had a chance to see him too! We are the luckiest parents. He is truly a blessing and a miracle to us. |
No comments:
Post a Comment