Thursday, March 24, 2011

spring time at the zoo

A couple weeks ago Spring time arrived in Texas. The weather was so beautiful so I convinced Travis to take me to the zoo! Apperently everyone in Houston had the same idea cause man was it packed! We had a great time though. I think we were probably the only people there without kids (not counting the baby in my belly) but it made us think of how fun it would be to take Skyler there once he got a little bit older. Travis and I both love animals and have a real appreciation of nature and the outdoors. I hope our little one inherits this gene as well.
Travis and I. Unfortunately for us, all the animals appeared to be having a lazy Sunday afternoon cause they were all lounging around and taking a nap. I didn't get very good pictures that day.

Chimp

Elephant. My favorite animal of the day. He kept banging on that door with his trunk. I think he was hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment