Thursday, February 3, 2011

Half way there!

20 weeks down and 20 (or so) to go! We have happily reached the halfway mark in our pregnancy. I am feeling so much better now health wise and mommy and daddy to be have been very productive over the past few weeks! For my 30th birthday present Travis painted and had new floors put in our babys room. We also ordered all our baby furniture and purchased his bedding. We decided to go with a vintage baseball/sports theme. We still need to add a few decorative touches to complete the room but I'm so happy with all we have done so far. I think the room looks so warm and I hope our little love bug will love it as much as we both do. We also attended a couple childbirth preparedness classes, preregistered and took a tour of the hospital where our little boy will be born. We learned a few helpful things during the class but what I loved most about it was all the massages that Travis had to give me. Nice! It was crazy walking around the hospital and imagining the day that we would be driving there to give birth to our little boy. Its the place where I will look into his eyes for the very first time. Its the place where I will officially take on the most important role of my life.
Our little champ-- 20 weeks 4 days. Does everyone think they're baby ultrasound pics are as cute as I think mine are? I'm inlove with his little nose and I think he's going to have Daddy's lips and smile.

Another adorable profile pic. He was measuring 2 days big at this point and his heart beat was 140 bpm.

Our baby, showing off his guns! Look at that little bicep!

This picture makes me all teary eyed. Thats my sons little foot :)

Friends have been requesting some new belly shots so here you go! 18 weeks.

19 weeks and growing!

Me at 20 weeks preggo!

No comments:

Post a Comment