Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Its A Boy!!!

Surprise! A family friend of ours did an ultrasound for us over the Christmas break so that our family could be there to see the baby and he revealed to us that we are having a baby boy!!! I wasn't sure he would be able to tell cause the baby was still so tiny (14 wks 5 days) but he seemed very certain of it! Travis and I and our whole families could not be happier :))))) I can't wait to meet my little prince! We had a wonderful Christmas and New Years this year and we know that next year will be so different. I wish health and happiness to everyone in 2011 and may all your dreams come true! Mine already have! I'm going to be a Mommy!
it was so awesome to see his little hands open and close and see him wave his arms. My Dad and brother said he was already flexing his biceps and showing off his muscles :)

Can you tell what the arrow is pointing at?! I'm sure our little guy is going to be so happy someday to know that his mommy posted pictures of his man parts on the internet! hehe

New Years in Indy!

The family at Christmas at the Zoo! It was so much fun! We hardly noticed that it was 20 degrees outside!

Tucker anxiously awaiting to look inside his stocking on Christmas morning

Family Pic- Christmas 2010.

Travs Mom gave this baby warm-up suit to me. Travis used to wear it when he was a tiny baby. You can't tell from the picture but it is sooo little and adorable. I can't wait for our little boy to wear it someday too, just like his Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment