Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dog Park Date

One of my favorite things to do on the weekends is to take Tucker to the dog park. When Travis and I first met, I introduced him to one of my very best buddies, Tucker. I think I made it pretty clear to Trav at the beginning that Tuck and I were a package deal. I knew that any guy I dated had to be a dog lover and more specifically a Tucker lover or it just wouldn't work out between us. During those first few months of getting to know each other, Travis and I would meet up early on Sunday mornings at Einsteins for bagels and coffee and then take our buddy to the park for an hour or so to run around. Sometimes we'd meet up with some of our other friends who had dogs too. I always looked forward to Sunday mornings and dog park dates. We don't go near as frequently now since its a good 30 minute drive each way, but occasionally we still drive down there. Its kind of a treat to get to go now and it reminds me of those early days of dating. We decided to take Tucker this past weekend since its about to be too cold to take him out there here pretty soon. We all had a really fun time and Tucker was pretty tuckered out by the end of the day. And like I always say, a tired dog is a good dog.
Tucker with his poodle purse.
took about 5 seconds to jump in the pool





Tucker did really good with fetching that day.

my sweet wet puppy dog
you have no idea how bad he needed this bath!
Aww :)

like our old trainer once told us, ' a tired dog is a good dog!'

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying your blog! Tucker is so precious! ;)

    ReplyDelete