Monday, September 26, 2011

August, our second month together










Skyler Ray: 2 months old!

 I've been meaning to update our blog for SO long, but instead I find myself sleeping every spare moment I get! I returned to work part-time when Skyler turned 7 weeks and it has been challenging to say the least. It was and is so hard to be away from my baby boy and the fact that we are still waking up about 3-5 times a night makes things that much harder. I'm SO tired! BUT and this is a huge BUT, I am also SO deliriously happy and inlove! I think God puts something special inside of mommys that enables them to love their children sooo much that even though you are more exhausted than you ever thought possible and you really don't think you have the energy to keep this up, when you pick up your baby and hold them close to you and smell their sweet smell and feel their warmth against your skin, somehow you find the strength inside to keep going. Theres nothling I couldnt do or wouldnt do for my baby boy! It feels like life just began for me. The world is so much more beautiful now that he's in it! My heart bursts with love for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment